Stress, anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses may affect your life or that of a loved one. It’s important to see a mental health professional if:
- Your negative emotions are hurting your relationships with your family or friends;
- You are worried about your child’s mental health;
- Serious, ongoing problems are seriously affecting your daily activities and performance at school or at work;
- You are overwhelmed by distress and despair;
- You are having suicidal thoughts.
Our services include:
- Prevention, assessment, intervention and consultation services;
- Provided in the community.