The hospitals and health centres of Vitalité Health Network are fortunate to be able to count on volunteers who strive to bring comfort and support to patients and their families.
Through their compassion and donation of time, volunteers help improve the quality of life of patients during their hospital stays. Therefore, they contribute to improving the quality of care provided by the care team. They make a difference!
If you have the time, are interested in having an enriching experience and you:
- are available a few hours a week
- like teamwork
- are able to accomplish the assigned duties
- are able to communicate with patients in both official languages
- are willing to provide three references
- are willing to comply with the policies and procedures
- authorize a criminal record check
join the team of volunteers in your region.
Click on the menu to the right to find out about hospital volunteering opportunities and to contact us.
We thank you for your interest in volunteering for Vitalité Health Network. Our programs are developed to meet the needs of patients first. We will make every reasonable effort to assign candidates to a program; however, we cannot guarantee that all candidates will be offered a position.