Our respiratory health clinics help patients who have trouble breathing or have a chronic lung condition such as:
- Chronic bronchitis;
- Pulmonary fibrosis.
Thanks to our services, patients:
- Improve their quality of life;
- Go less often to Emergency;
- Spend less time in hospital.
Here are the services we offer:
- Information on illnesses and how to control the factors that make them worse;
- Teaching on how to use inhalers (puffers);
- Teaching on how to cough up and clear the lungs;
- Breathing re-education;
- Personalized action plans;
- Professional support if symptoms worsen;
- Individual or group programs;
- Advice on quitting smoking;
Follow-up telephone call after:
- A visit to Emergency;
- A hospital stay related to a breathing problem.
Our team is made up of respiratory therapists. We also refer people to other health professionals as needed.
Who can receive our services?
Anyone with a New Brunswick Medicare card who has trouble breathing or has a lung condition can receive our services.
How to request our services
Call us. You don’t need a referral from your doctor to book an appointment at a respiratory health clinic.
You have questions? You need help?
Don’t wait to ask. Call us!
We can help you breathe easier.