The Network is one of the five partners in the New Brunswick health system. We are committed to working closely with the Department of Health, Horizon Health Network, FacilicorpNB, the New Brunswick Health Council, and Ambulance New Brunswick to ensure that the public has a health system that matches the New Brunswick government’s health care vision and objectives.
- Department of Health;
- Horizon Health Network;
- Service NB;
- New Brunswick Health Council;
- Ambulance New Brunswick;
- NB Trauma Program.
The Network also tries to form, strengthen, and maintain partnerships with stakeholders in a number of areas, including education, employment, and healthy lifestyles, in order to deal with all aspects of society that have an impact on health. These partners include:
- Family Medicine Unit (FMU);
- Université de Moncton;
- Université de Sherbrooke;
- Atlantic Paramedic Academy;
- Oulton College;
- Cégep de Rimouski;
- Collège Boréal;
- Atlantic Cancer Research Institute;
- Department of Social Development;
- Department of Healthy and Inclusive Communities;
- "Mouvement Acadien des communautés en santé du Nouveau-Brunswick";
- "Société santé et mieux être en français du NB".