Become a Patient Experience Partner
Did you have a recent and/or significant experience as a patient or a family member, and want to help improving the quality and safety of services provided by Vitalité Health Network?
Become a patient experience partner and share your expertise and understanding of the health system to help us understand what matters most to patients and families.
- Sharing your story: talking about your experience or the experience of your family member will provide us with valuable information and help us improve the quality of our care.
- Participating in teams: you bring a unique and important perspective that will support our efforts to improve patient care.
- Working on short-term projects: you may be asked to help us improve the patient experience in our programs or clinics or to provide advice on construction or renovation projects.
- Reviewing education or information materials: you may be asked to review information documents we give our patients and families in order to help us ensure these materials are meaningful and easy to understand.
- Serving on our Patient and Family Advisory Committee: this committee includes patient experience partners as well as staff members. The committee identifies and examines quality and patient safety improvement projects across all the Network’s programs and services.
As a patient experience partner, I sit on different committees and give the patient's point of view on projects and on decisions that are made.
Working with the Network's staff to improve services brings me great deal of satisfaction.
I believe this collaboration can change things for patients and their loved ones.
Lise Malenfant, Patient Experience Partner and member of the Patient and Family Advisory Committee
Submit your application
Your application will be kept for at least six months. Only applicants with the required profile will be contacted.
For more information
You may read our brochure and contact the Patient and family partnership office:
pep [at] vitalitenb.ca