Advice for applicants
Are you ready to apply?
Here are a few important points to remember.
When applying on a position:
- Include a cover letter with your resumé. This is an excellent way of making a good first impression. Explain how your experience, training, and skills make you the perfect person for the job;
- Apply before the deadline. The date and time that a competition closes are indicated in our job postings;
- Avoid making spelling and grammar mistakes;
- Indicate the competition number in your cover letter.
In your resumé:
- Indicate your name and e-mail address at the start of the document;
- Outline the duties you have performed in your previous positions, not only those in your current position;
- Present your professional experience and training in chronological order, starting with the most recent;
- Specify the periods (months and years) during which you acquired your professional experience, whether full-time or part-time;
- Be clear and concise.
When you are coming for an interview:
- Be on time;
- Make sure to bring a list of your references and a copy of other relevant documents (degrees, transcripts, etc.);
- Take the time to become quite familiar with our organization;
- Be prepared to justify how your skills and experience match our values and strategic objectives.