The Audiology Department offers full diagnostic services and a range of rehabilitation services to people of all ages. The department is fully computerized and networked and uses leading-edge equipment.
- Basic hearing assessment
- Basic otoneurological assessment
- Assessment of disabilities and disadvantages caused by deficiencies in the auditory system
- Audiology assessment for auditory devices
- Establishment of audiology rehabilitation programs
- Selection, recommendation, and adjustment of hearing aids
- Selection and recommendation of technical devices for the hard of hearing
- Coordination and supervision of the newborn screening program for auditory problems with Obstetrics staff
- Campbellton Regional Hospital: 789-5059
St. Joseph Community Health Centre: 684-7016
- One day a week
- Basic assessment services only
How to request services
- For children, make the request directly.
- For adults and seniors, the request has to come from a health care professional.
The dpartment includes audiologists, a rehabilitation assistant, and administrative staff.