International Staff Hosting Program
In the face of a staff shortage, Vitalité Health Network doubled its efforts to recruit health care workers internationally. The efforts have been successful, so much so that the Network’s facilities will welcome hundreds of new international employees over the coming months and years.
Host an international staff member
The housing shorting is a major challenge for newcomer settlement. Thus, the Network is launching a call for solidarity and inviting you to participate in its International Staff Hosting Program.
- Program to match people (health care workers) arriving from overseas and families or individuals who want to provide accommodations for them in their home
- Hosting for a period of up to three months
- Hosting of a single person, couple or family
Benefits for hosts
- Compensation of $400 to $700 per month
- Opportunity to discover a new culture and build wonderful friendships
- Contribution to the Network’s efforts to recruit and retain health care workers in your community
Benefits for newcomers
- Help with settlement in the new community
- Grace period to find permanent accommodations in the region
- Liaison during a period of discovery of the new work and living environment
If you would like to participate in Vitalité Health Network’s International Staff Hosting Program, please send an email to immigration [at] vitalitenb.ca (subject: International%20Staff%20Hosting%20Program%20) and include your phone number.
A member of our team will get in touch with you to fill out your file. Various solutions are possible, based on the space you have available and your preferences. You will have to provide a criminal record check issued no more than one year ago.