COVID-19 Testing Clinics (by appointment only)
- The testing clinics take patients with an appointment only. Appointments are provided following a triage completed by Tele-Care 811, the government form online, your family physician or a nurse practitioner.
- Testing clinics are essential to help us reduce the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
Common symptoms for COVID-19 include:
- Fever above 38 degrees Celsius;
- A new cough, or worsening chronic cough;
- Sore throat;
- Runny nose;
- A new onset of fatigue;
- A new onset of muscle pain;
- Loss of sense of taste, or sense of smell;
- Difficulty breathing, and
- In children, purple markings on the fingers and toes.
- Testing clinics are in place in the Campbellton Regional Hospital, the Edmundston Regional Hospital, the Chaleur Regional Hospital, the Enfant-Jésus RHSJ† Hospital, the Stella-Maris-de-Kent Hospital, the Grand Falls General Hospital, the Lamèque Hospital and Community Health Centre, the Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Joseph de Saint-Quentin, the Tracadie Hospital, the Haut-Madawaska Medical Clinic (Clair), the St. Joseph Community Health Centre (Dalhousie), and the Shediac Regional Medical Centre.
- Other clinics will open in the future as required.