COVID-19 Screening Clinics (by appointment only)
- The screening clinics take patients with an appointment only. Appointments are provided following a triage completed by Tele-Care 811, your family physician or a nurse practitioner.
- Screening clinics are essential to help us reduce the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
Common symptoms for COVID-19 include:
- Fever above 38 degrees Celsius;
- A new cough, or worsening chronic cough;
- Sore throat;
- Runny nose;
- A new onset of fatigue;
- A new onset of muscle pain;
- Loss of sense of taste, or sense of smell; and
- In children, purple markings on the fingers and toes.
- Screening clinics are in place in the Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont UHC, the Edmundston Regional Hospital, the Chaleur Regional Hospital, the Stella-Maris-de-Kent Hospital, the Grand Falls General Hospital, the Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Joseph de Saint-Quentin, the Tracadie Hospital, and the St. Joseph Community Health Centre (Dalhousie).
- Other clinics will open in the future as required.