COVID-19 Testing Clinics (by appointment only)
COVID-19 testing is just as important as ever! Remain vigilant to limit the spread.
If you think you have been exposed to the virus, do not hesitate to get tested, even if you have no symptoms.
Registering is easy. Simply fill in the government form online, or contact Telecare 811.
The Network has 12 scheduled screening clinics across the province.
Common symptoms for COVID-19 include:
- Fever above 38 degrees Celsius;
- A new cough, or worsening chronic cough;
- Sore throat;
- Runny nose;
- A new onset of fatigue;
- A new onset of muscle pain;
- Loss of sense of taste, or sense of smell;
- Difficulty breathing, and
- In children, purple markings on the fingers and toes.