COVID-19 Screening Clinics (by appointment only)
- The screening clinics take patients with an appointment only. Appointments are provided following a triage completed by Tele-Care 811, your family physician or a nurse practitioner.
- Screening clinics are essential to help us reduce the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
- Avoid overloading the phone line for nothing. Only call 811 if you have fever, a cough or difficult breathing.
- Screening clinics are in place in the Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont UHC, the Edmundston Regional Hospital, the Campbellton Regional Hospital, the Chaleur Regional Hospital, the Stella-Maris-de-Kent Hospital, the Grand Falls General Hospital, the Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Joseph de Saint-Quentin, the Enfant-Jésus RHSJ† Hospital, and the Tracadie Hospital.
- Other clinics will open in the future as required.