As indicated in its Transparency and Openness Framework, Vitalité Health Network publicly reports on a series of indicators:
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphyloccus aureus (MRSA)
- Clostridium difficile (C. difficile)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
- Hand hygiene compliance
- Bed occupancy rates
- Percentage of beds occupied by long-term care patients
- Percentage of non urgent visits (triage levels 4 and 5) in emergency departments
- Percentage of urgent and semi-urgent surgeries (levels 1 and 2) completed within the prescribed timeframe
- Caesarean delivery rate (for pregnancies that are not at risk).
Indicators provide an overview of the performance of the Network.