The Occupational Therapy Department provides services in three facilities:
- Campbellton Regional Hospital;
- Restigouche Hospital Centre;
- St. Joseph Community Health Centre.
A number of programs are offered, such as:
- Saebo program for neurological problems;
- Employment program for mental health patients.
- Identification of occupational problems related to activities of daily living, productivity and recreation
- Assessment of physical, cognitive, affective and spiritual aspects
- Assessment of the physical, social, cultural and institutional environment
- Individual and group therapy
- Teaching, consultations, ergonomics
- Training for personal and domestic activities of daily living
- Technical aids, equipment, orthotics, positioning, specialized chairs
- Physical and social rehabilitation
- Coaching patients in their rehabilitation and life plans
- Help with employment and studies
The Regional Occupational Therapy Department includes occupational therapists, rehabilitation assistants, and administrative staff.