COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
(Updated April 20, 2022)
- In April, eligible people who want to get their COVID-19 vaccine or booster shot can book their appointment:
- All vaccines are offered with an appointment.
- Vaccination clinics for children 5-11 year old offer doses 1 and 2.
- Vaccination clinics for people 12 years old and older offer doses 1, 2 and 3. Boosters are available for anyone 12 and older with informed consent, if five months have passed since their second dose.
- For immunocompromised, a booster dose (i.e. 4th dose) of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine can be booked if at least 5 months has passed since their 3rd dose and are 12 years of age and older. A declaration of eligibility form is not needed to book a 4th dose.
Vitalité Vaccination Clinics
Moncton: Public Health Office, 21 Albert Street
- April 21, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. (5-11 years old)