Medical imaging is a front-line diagnostic and treatment service providing a number of services to meet the needs of the population:
- General radiology;
- CT scanning;
- Medical resonance imaging (MRI);
- Mammography (diagnotic and screening);
- Interventional angiography;
- Nuclear medicine;
- PET (positron emission tomography);
- Bone densitometry.
Staff members work closely with the following departments:
- Vascular Clinic;
- Breast Clinic;
- Ambulatory Care (urology, orthopedics, gastroenterology);
- Surgical Suite;
Our team is made up of support staff and specialists whose work consists in producing superior quality digital images.
A radiological report is then dictated by the radiologist and sent to the referring physician.
Service quality is a priority and is aligned with Accreditation Canada standards.