COVID-19: seeking volunteers for community immunization clinics
COVID-19 immunization clinics will be held soon in our communities. We need volunteers to help us ensure the smooth operation of these clinics.
- Welcome and guide people in the clinic.
- Monitor the post-immunization waiting room.
- Provide people with documents to fill.
- Make photocopies of proofs of immunization.
You could be assigned to other tasks if needed.
Shifts will be four hours or less. Water and snacks will be provided.
Each volunteer will be asked to:
- be 16 years or older;
- follow a short COVID-19 training session and follow Public Health directives (wear a procedure mask, practice social distancing, and wash their hands during their shift);
- sign a confidentiality agreement;
- do their self-assessment and be free of COVID-19 sympotmes before coming for their shift; and
- have the physical capacity to the assigned tasks since some of them require standing up for a few hours.
Thank you for your interest in helping us with this unprecedented immunization effort!