The role of the Health Records Department is to:
- Prepare a complete, accurate clinical chart that ensures continuity of care and reflects medical activities;
- Ensure the availability and retention of a complete clinical chart for each patient treated at the hospital;
- Promote the confidentiality of the information on charts;
- Protect the legal rights of the patient, hospital, and medical staff by maintaining accurate charts.
Clinical charts are used in planning and continuity of patient care. They constitute a means of communication between physicians and all other professionals treating the patient.
Hours of operation for the public
(Information disclosure and consultation of clinical charts)
Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Edmundston Regional Hospital: 506-739-2481
- Grand Falls Regional Hospital: 506-473-7524
- Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Joseph de Saint-Quentin: 506-235-7112