Blood tests are done without an appointment in all Vitalité zones except Acadie-Bathurst where the service is accessible by appointment.
To receive this service, patients must have:
- their Medicare card.
In Acadie-Bathurst, this is how to ask for an appointment:
- Call the Central Scheduling office to ask for an appointment (you are responsible for contacting Central Scheduling for all your appointments).
- If you have two COVID-19 symptoms before your appointment:
1. Call your family doctor or 811 and explain your symptom so that you can get tested.
2. Also contact Central Scheduling to have your appointment postponed.
- If you must cancel your appointment, please call Central Scheduling to let us know (as other patients are waiting to get an appointment, it is important for us to be able to give the appointment to someone else).
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment.
• Fever (above 38°C)
• A new onset of muscle pain
• A new cough, or worsening chronic cough
• Sore throat
• Loss of sense of taste or smell
• Runny nose
• In children, purple markings on the fingers and toes
• A new onset of fatigue
You can call Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. to ask for, postpone or cancel an appointment:
Moncton, Shediac and Kent County: 862-4000
Dieppe Phlebotomy Clinic: Walk-in service Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Stella-Maris-de-Kent Hospital: Walk-in service Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to noon.
Edmundston Regional Hospital: Walk-in service Monday and Tuesday from noon to 3:15 p.m., and Wenesday, THursday and Friday from 7:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m..
Grand Falls General Hospital: Walk-in service Monday and Tuesday from noon to 2 p.m., and Wednesday, THursday and Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 2p.m..
Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Joseph de Saint-Quentin: Walk-in service Monday and Tuesday from noon to 2 p.m., and Wednesaday, Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 pm..
Campbellton Regional Hospital: Walk-in service Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
St. Joseph Community Health Centre (Dalhousie): Walk-in service Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m..