Are you affected directly or indirectly (through your partner, parents, or friends) by addiction to alcohol, drugs, prescription medication, smoking, and/or gambling? If so, a range of specialized services are available to you, namely:
• Assessment of your situation and needs;
• Individual, family, and group services;
• Program for youth aged 12 to 19 and their parents;
• Educational and prevention services offered at school, at work, and to the general public;
• Admission services for detox and for relapse prevention in Edmundston, Campbellton, and Tracadie-Sheila (available 24/7, by telephone or in person);
• 21-day residential rehab program offered in Campbellton.