Frequently asked questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccines
Daniel Landry, an infectious diseases pharmacist at the Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre, answers frequently asked questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccines.
- How do the COVID-19 vaccines work?
- Why were the vaccines authorized so quickly?
- How well do the vaccines work?
- What are the typical side effects of the vaccines?
- What is the risk of blood clots associated with the viral vector vaccines?
These videos are only intended as a general overview. Please consult your primary care provider for more information. Please note that the content of these videos is up to date as of April 22, 2021. It is possible that the information could change as more data becomes available.