Frequently asked questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccines
Daniel Landry, an infectious diseases pharmacist at the Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre, answers frequently asked questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccines.
- How do the COVID-19 vaccines work? (April 22, 2021)
- Why were the vaccines authorized so quickly? (April 22, 2021)
- How well do the vaccines work? (April 22, 2021)
- What are the typical side effects of the vaccines? (April 22, 2021)
- Interchangeability of COVID-19 Vaccines (June 30, 2021)
- Importance of the 2nd Dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine (June 30, 2021)
These videos are only intended as a general overview. Please consult your primary care provider for more information. Please note that the content of these videos is up to date as of June 30, 2021. It is possible that the information could change as more data becomes available.