The Oncology Clinic serves patients of all ages. The clinic has:
- Ten treatment stations;
- An isolation room;
- Two medical offices with an examination room;
- A triage room;
- A waiting room accommodating 20 persons;
- A workstation for the secretary;
- A multipurpose conference room.
The Oncology Clinic offers:
- Care and treatment planning;
- Chemotherapy administration;
- Short- and long-term follow-up.
Chemotherapy is also administered in Grand Falls and Saint-Quentin.
The clinic coordinates transfers to specialized centres as needed. It is located on the fourth floor of the Edmundston Regional Hospital and is part of the Ambulatory Care Department.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (or later as needed)
In 1974, the first Oncology Clinic opened at the Hôtel-Dieu in Edmundston. In June 1991 the clinic moved to the first floor of the Edmundston Regional Hospital, where it was associated with same-day medical care in the Ambulatory Care Department. In 1997, to meet growing needs, the premises were modified. On July 4, 2012, the existing clinic on the fourth floor of the Edmundston Regional Hospital opened its doors.