The Extended Care Unit has 35 beds:
- 15 beds for patients awaiting placement;
- 15 beds for patients in long-term rehabilitation (multitrauma, stroke, various fractures, etc.).
The Palliative Care sector can accommodate five patients. Its role is to:
- Control pain and make end-of-life patients comfortable;
- Support patients and their family as death approaches.
The Palliative Care sector is laid out to meet the needs of patients, their family, and their loved ones and includes:
- A large patio where various activities take place;
- A recreology department to entertain patients.
Qualified staff provide high-quality personalized patient services.