The Network’s Addiction Services provide a continuum of services to people dealing with an addiction: prevention, treatment, hospitalization and follow-up. These services:
• Are person-centred;
• Are recovery-based;
• Involve the family and natural caregivers;
• Are linked to the community;
• Are based on efficient practices.
Are you affected directly or indirectly (through your partner, parents, or friends) by addiction to alcohol, drugs, prescription medication, smoking, and/or gambling? If so, a range of specialized services are available to you, namely:
• Assessment of your situation and needs;
• Individual, family, and group services;
• Program for youth aged 12 to 19 and their parents;
• Educational and prevention services offered at school, at work, and to the general public;
• Admission services for detox and for relapse prevention in Edmundston, Campbellton, and Tracadie-Sheila (available 24/7, by telephone or in person);
• 21-day residential rehab program offered in Campbellton.
Visiting hours are the same in all the Network's hospitals.
The team includes physicians, nurses, social workers, and care workers. They provide client-centred services with community support.
275 Main Street
Bathurst NB E2A 1A9
Telephone: 506-544-2133 or 1-888-472-2220 (toll free)
Requests concerning a medical record